"What goes better together than Neiman Marcus, brownies, and shopping? Nothing." - Me.
This article goes hand-in-hand with the one I published today on Smak (be sure to check it out!) Shameless self-promotion.....
I woke up this morning and it was cold. There are a few leafs on the ground. There was a crisp clean scent in the air. Holy mother of Pearl!!! Is it fall?! Hello most favorite time of the year. Here I am, 28-years old, 5 years out of college, almost 10 years out of high school, and I get nostalgic every year for back to school shopping. I want to buy new school supplies. New pencils. New notebooks. New calculators. And new clothes. Only problem? I don't go to school anymore...
So my clear and obvious solution for this debacle includes a number of steps:
- Watch my favorite school related movies: Accepted, Easy A, Sydney White, The Social Network.
- Make Neiman Marcus brownies and eat my feelings.
- Go onto the Neiman Marcus website and browse for hours.
- Realize the price of the items I have bookmarked and continue eating my feelings.
- Write two articles about the same thing and call them a joint-post!
No really though, I could sit on the computer for hours looking at clothes. Heck, I wouldn't mind doing that in person either, but when I am already eating my feelings it is better to keep myself secluded out of public view.
Take a look at my Neiman Marcus wish list. I want all the things. Especially that incredible Pierre Balmain quilted-front long-sleeve sweatshirt! Be sure to go to Smak to read about the out-of-this-world Neiman Marcus brownies. Whip yourself up a batch and make your own Neiman Marcus wish list!